Friday, March 05, 2010

中国人在想...

Alex li - 22 yrsStudent international economic tradingGuangdong Province'I can not plan my destiny, therefore I do not plan my future'.


alex li-22岁,国际经贸学生,广东省,‘我不能计划我的命运,我也不计划我的未来‘


Jhoana Pan - 21 YrsStudent international economic tradingGuangdong Province 'I hate the weather in china'.


jhoana pan-21岁,国际经贸学生,广东省,‘我讨厌中国的天气’


Annie Ho Yinni - 24 YrsStudent of business englishGuangdong Province'The world is awakening to traditional Chinese medicine but China is not'.


annie ho yinni-24岁,商务英语学生,广东省,‘世界已经在领悟中药,但中国却没有’


Ray Chuang - 20 YrsStudent of economic tradingGuangdong Province'I want to associate with people from different cultures'.


ray chuang-20岁,经济贸易学生,广东“我想结交来拥有不同文化的人”


Xin Hong Li - 30 YrsMigrant Factory worker (25 hrs train journey from home)Guangdong Province'Even if I am offered a house of gold or silver, I still want to return to my poor home'.


xin hong li-30岁 外来务工人员(回家需要坐25个小时的火车),广东省,“金家,银家,舍不了自己的穷家”


Chan Jiang Yong - 22 YrsProduct designerGuangdong Province'The more difficulties I encounter the harder I try'.


chan jiang yong-22岁 产品设计员,广东省“人生中遇到越多困难就要越加努力奋斗”


Jell Zhu - 22 YrsStudent of communicationGuangdong Province'I think its time for us to stand up for ourselves and be who we really are'.


jell zhu-22岁,交流系学生,广东省,“我想是我们应该独立的时候了,并且我们要成为我们真正应该的样子”


Jasmine Li - 20 YrsStudent of communicationGuangdong Province'Eager to have a heart wider than the universe'.


e li-20岁 交流系学生,广东省。,“渴望能有一个心胸比宇宙还宽广的人”


Rainbow Su - 22 YrsStudent software engineeringGuangdong Province'I am worrying something. Girls in China is becoming materialistic, without house my girlfriend would not marry me. My parents cannot help me either. So I need to get good job with high payment, that's what I totally want'.

rainbow su-22岁,软件工程系学生,广东省,“我有些担忧,中国的女孩在变得有些物质第一主义,没有房子我女朋友不跟我结婚,我父母也帮补了我,所以我需要一个高收入的好工作,那就是我完全想要的” 


Yuen Fei - 27 YrsPost grad philosophy student and now owns small handicraft shop.Shanxi Province'I want China to be a bit democratic'.


yuen fei-27岁,哲学系毕业生,现在拥有一间小手工艺品店,山西省,“我想要中国更民主一点”


Xie Xin - 21 YrsStudent of business management in Beijing but learning english in GuangxiGuangxi Province'If we consume all our energy, how can mankind live in this world'.


ie xin-21岁 商业管理系学生,在北京上学,在广西学习英语,“如果我们的能源用完了,人类要怎样生活在这个世界上?”


Zhang Lee Dan - 23 YrsLandscape gardenerGuangxi Province'I have come here to relax'.


zhang lee dan -23岁 景观园艺工,广西省,“我来阳朔,放松心情”


Chan Jie Fang - 28 YrsSupervisor in bag making company in Guangdong Province but learning english in Guangxi Province'I'd like to see any supernatural thing, such as alien, UFO, mysterious thing'.


chan jie fang-28岁 广东省的皮包生产厂主管,在广西学英语,“我想看见一些超自然的事,例如外星人,ufo,神秘事件”


Avril Lui - 22 YrsPost grad studentGuangxi Province'We are the lost generation. I am so confused about the world'.


avril lui-22岁,毕业生,广东省,“我们不是在迷惘中的一代,我对世界很疑惑”



Jia Jia - 25 Yrs(Day) Mobile phone after sales service / (Evening) Studying marketing management / (Night) Professional nightclub dancerGuangxi Province'Now days many young people do not care about the development of China and the world. They only care about themselves and ignore other people and things around them'.


jiajia-25岁(白天)手机售后,(晚上)学习市场管理,(深夜)职业夜场舞者,广西省,“现在还是有部分年轻人对于中国和世界的发展不是很关心,只注重自我,忽略了身边许多人和事”

Fu Wie Dong - 22 YrsWas an insurance agent now unemployedHubei Province'I want to go to Paris, because Paris is the capitial of Romance and fashion'.


fu wie dong 22岁,曾是保险代理,现在待业,湖北省,”我想去巴黎,因为巴黎是时尚和浪漫之都“



Xiang Xue - 18 YrsAbout to finish school after which she will migrate to Shanghai for a factory jobHubei Province'I like english very much. I want to go on english but I don't much money. So I don't to know what I will go'.


xiang xue-18岁,即将毕业,之后去上海的一家工厂工作,湖北省,”我很喜欢英语,我很想继续学习英语,但是我没有钱,现在我也不知道我的未来在哪里“



Song Jing Ping - 22 YrsRuns two basic restaurants with her fiancee Hubei Province (Migrated from a village 400km away)'When people leave their village to live in the city, it is very hard for them to return'.

song jing ping -22岁,与未婚夫经营两家小餐馆,湖北省(来自一个400公里外的小山村)”当人们离开农村来到城市里生活,就很难再回去了“


Jiang Min - 24 YrsFarmerHenan Province'I want to walk my own path, I don't want other people telling me what to do'.


jiang min-24岁,农民,河南省,”我想走自己的路,我不想别人告诉我该怎么走“



Guan Ying Ni - 25 YrsComputer systems analystShanghai'City should be slow down, countryside should be speed up'.


guang ying ni-25岁,电脑系统分析员,上海,“城市的发展应该慢下来,农村应该快起来”

Feng Long - 21 YrsFirst time migrant labourer working on new building interiorsShanghai'Why aren't there any companies setting up factories in the countryside? We don't want to work as migrant labourers'.


feng long-21岁 第一次离家做新楼装修工,上海,“为什么没有老板在乡下投资办厂呢?我们不要跨省打工!”

Wei lai - 23 YrsReceptionist in art galleryShanghai'We should all go backwards to ancient society'.


wei lai-23岁 艺廊接待员,上海,“我们应该都回到古代”

Liu Gu - 26 YrsMobile phone hardware designerBeijing'If I had a sister would be better'.


liu gu-26岁 手机硬件设计员 ,北京,“如果我有个姐姐会更好”







Meng Hai Lin - 29 YrsMobile phone EngineerBeijing'Why people must to get married'.


meng hai lin-29岁,手机工程师,北京,“为什么人一定要结婚”


Wendy Xhang - 20 YrsLaw Student studying in CanadaGreat Wall of China'Before I die, I want to see a united China. Both united with its self and with the world'.

wendy xhang-20岁,法律系学生在加拿大上学,长城,“在我死之前,我想看到一个团结的中国,不只是团结自己也要团结全世界”


Zeng Yi - 23 YrsStudent of political scienceBeijing'Communication is essential among different nations. So let's have a cup of tea and have a talk, let's become much closer'.



zeng yi 23岁,政治学学生,北京,(交流在国家间很重要,所以让我们喝一杯茶谈一谈,让我们变得更亲近)


Chen Yang - 19 YrsStudent of international politicsBeijing'Tolerance towards everybody contributes to a more peaceful and wonderful world'.


chen yang-19岁,国际政治系学生,北京,“人与人之间多一些宽容,会使世界变得更和平,更美丽”


Lim - 22 YrsStudent of party politicsBeijing'Do not judge China from the media, because the real China is not on the papers'.


lim-22岁,党政学生,北京,“不要通过这种方式判定中国,因为真实的中国不再纸上”


Ba Te Er - 18 YrsWas a Mongolian herder but due to a ban on keeping lifestock in the area is now a tourist guideInner Mongolia(Illiterate) 'Without my horse I am nothing'.


be te er-18岁,过去是蒙古牧民,但这里由于禁止放牧,现在是一名导游,内蒙古(文盲)“没有我的马,我什么都不是”


Li Jung Yang - 25 YrsWas a Mongolian sheep herder but due to a ban on keeping lifestock in the area is now a tourist guide. Inner Mongolia'I hope I could eat lamb, quaff wine spirits, and keep singing and dancing like I was five years ago. This is our families wish'.


li jung yang-25岁 曾是蒙古牧羊人,但由于这禁止放牧了,现在做了导游,内蒙古。“我希望吃到5年前的手扒肉,大口的吃肉,唱歌,跳舞愿”Zhang Shuang - 18 YrsTravelling high school graduate from Liaoling ProvinceInner Mongolia'I am enjoying exploring China on my own'.


zhang shuang-18岁 辽宁高中毕业生,在内蒙古旅行,“现在我很享受一个人在中国的探索”

Chow Liang - 17 YrsHair stylist student on way to see father who works in another provinceGansu Province'In adults eyes I am a bad person in society, but in fact I am a very obedient person'.


chow liang - 17岁 发型设计学员,工作在外省,回家看父亲,甘肃省,“在大人的眼里我是个社会上很坏的人,其实我是一个很听话的人”

Zhang Xiang Yun - 24 YrsJust returned to village from migrant construction workGansu Province(Illiterate) I want the economic development of the village to be better and faster'.


zhang xiang yun-24岁 刚从外面打工回村,甘肃省(文盲)“我想要农村的发展更快更好”


Yang Long Long - 30 YrsFarmerGansu Province(Illiterate) 'When I go to the big city I feel like I don't know anything'.


yang longlong-30岁,农民,甘肃省(文盲),“当我去大城市的时候,我感觉我什么也不知道”


Qiang Chow - 25 YrsConstruction workerQinghai Province'I dream that one day I can go to the holy Potala Palace in Lhasa for Pilgrimage'.


qiang chow-25岁 青藏铁路工人“我的梦想有一天能到圣地拉萨的布达拉宫去朝圣”


Ma Xiao Lian - 19 YrsFarmerQinghai Province(Illiterate) 'My husband and I want to become migrant labourers so we can work hard to make ourselves and our parents happy'.


ma xiao lian - 19岁,农民,青海省(文盲)“我丈夫和我想外出务工,那样我们就能努力工作让我们让我们自己和我们的父母高兴”


Heng She Dong - 16 YrsJunior high school studentQinghai Province'I want to save peoples lives'.


heng she dong -16岁,高中生,青海省“我想救人”

Luo Zheng Chui - 30 YrsFarmerYunnan Province'After watching television I have many thoughts, but I know I cannot achieve them'.

luo zheng chui - 30岁,农民,云南省,“我看电视后有很多想法,但无法实现”

Xu Ai Hua - 19 YrsHigh school graduateYunnan Province'I think China's economy will continue to develop forward'.


xu ai hua - 19岁,高中毕业生,云南省,“我认为中国经济会向前持续发展”


Wong Jing Yi - 30 Yrs Works in a sex shop in Hong Kong 'I don't want children'.


wong jing yi -30岁 工作在一家性用品商店,香港,“我不像要小孩”


Sarah Yip - 22 YrsReceptionist at investment bankHong Kong'Do whatever you want in your life as you might die tomorrow'.



sarah yip-22岁 投资银行前台,香港,“想做什么就做什么,因为明天就有可能不在人世”

David Cheung - 25 YrsPost graduate in international tradingHong Kong'I want to know who I really am & what I can do'.


david cheung - 25岁国际经贸毕业生,香港,“我想知道我到底是谁,我到底能干什么”



过去的几个世纪,西方都在统治着经济,政治,和文化。但现在却在向东方的转变,尤其是中国,这我我们很少了解的却拥有14亿人口的国家。

这是一个会接替这个新发现的有全球影响力的年轻的中国,但他们是谁,他们对生活有怎么样的想法。

我刚结束了一段贯穿中国,历程12500公里的旅徒,为的就是寻找这个答案。我找了一些年龄在16岁到30岁的年轻的中国人,给他们一些纸然后告诉他们随便什么都可以,之后我让他们拿着这张纸,我给他们找了像。

结果很吸引人~

Adrian Fisk 是www.in-pulic.com的国际集团的街头摄像师之一。

他对一切外国的事都着迷。他出生在英国的西南部,现在德里(印度首都)住,他的作品集中于远离农村基层的文化。他主要集中于捕捉这个世界最拥挤的一些城市的日常生活的画面。

他现在工作在印度的iSpeak.

 

No comments: